iLove iCarly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLove iCarly

The one and only place to come for everything iCarly!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV & Movies

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

TV & Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm

The Bagel Dude wrote:
Understandable. I actually saw it on DVD. Didn't go to theaters to see it. Glad, too. If I did, I wouldn't have been able to mute Batman. xD
I didn't see it in the theaters too. Just rented it. You really don't like Batman's voice, huh? It is quiet annoying. Haha, my Mom was going nuts when we watched the movie because she hated his voice so much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Quote :
I love Carie Underwood's "Ever Ever After" at the end of the movie.

That's also a great song! She's an amazing singer.

Quote :
Thanks! I've already made teams and stuff, and garenteed a spot. But I like to practice, you know?

Oh, well, that's good!

Quote :
You really don't like Batman's voice, huh? It is quiet annoying.
Haha, my Mom was going nuts when we watched the movie because she hated
his voice so much. TV & Movies - Page 2 Icon_lol

Hate it. It's nothing compared to Kevin Conroy's Batman. He provided the voice for him in the animated series. Not demonic like this freak's but not light and campy like Adam West. Perfect combination.
Back to top Go down
https://iloveicarly.forumotion.com
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Totally.

Thanks

Yeah, Batman's voice was too deap and sounded like he was choking or something. Like he couldn't talk. Joker's the only reason I watched! And I'm glad I did - because the Joker was great.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 pm

I liked how they brought back the Scarecrow. I haven't seen the first movie, but I would just to see him. Great villain.

Speaking of villains, wondering who, if there is even one, will be the villains in the next Batman movie. I kinda like the idea of Johnny Depp as the Riddler. Doubt it'll happen, but still.
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

Does any one think that one movie called Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs looks good? I think it looks pretty cute and funny. Razz

Oh, and I just watched a sneak peek of Nick's new show The Troop and it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Quote :
Does any one think that one movie called Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs looks good? I think it looks pretty cute and funny. TV & Movies - Page 2 Icon_razz

I wanna see that, looks good to me. Of course, if a movie is funny and/or about food, I'm going to see it! Haha That being said, I have yet to see Ratatouie.

Quote :
Oh, and I just watched a sneak peek of Nick's new show The Troop and it was pretty good.

I missed that. Didn't like the previews, so I skipped it. Maybe I'll watch it when it's on, though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:09 am

The Bagel Dude wrote:
I wanna see that, looks good to me. Of course, if a movie is funny and/or about food, I'm going to see it! Haha That being said, I have yet to see Ratatouie.

I haven't seen Ratatouie either. *trys to avoid Disney movies*

The Bagel Dude wrote:
I missed that. Didn't like the previews, so I skipped it. Maybe I'll watch it when it's on, though.
The main reason I liked it was because of the guy named Felix. He was awesome and funny! Razz
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
*trys to avoid Disney movies*

Letting that go.....haha.

Quote :
The main reason I liked it was because of the guy named Felix. He was awesome and funny! TV & Movies - Page 2 Icon_razz

Why? What did this Felix do?
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 am

The Bagel Dude wrote:
Why? What did this Felix do?
Uh... He's kinda nerdy, but tries to act all cool. It's kinda hard to explain. Razz

I think I'm going to go to bed now. Good night!
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:21 am

Mkay, 'Night! Smile
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Night! :] Sorry I came late there. Haha.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Well, I'm late in responding to everything, haha. Better than me!
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 pm

LOL.

Hm, the new Phineas and Ferb episode premires this Monday at 8 on Disney XD Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Malie

Queen Malie

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 am

Anyone like Bones?
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Heard of it.

LOST!! Anyone like that show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV & Movies   TV & Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV & Movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iLove iCarly :: iAm Random :: Whatevs-
Jump to: