iLove iCarly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLove iCarly

The one and only place to come for everything iCarly!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iSpeed Date

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Premiring September 26 at 8:00:

Sam plays matchmaker in an attempt to get Carly a date for an upcoming dance; Spencer follows a bizarre workout regimen.
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh god.

First I liked this episode. Then I HATED it.

There was some major Creddie in this epsode. Followed by a huge hint of Seddie (people, my mom even noticed it.).

T-Boe's back! And he's selling peppers..

Anyway, the Creddie and Seddie. As you can guess, season three is where the relationships are gonna get complicated.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 pm

I loved this episode. Hated the Creddie moment, but was so glad that they countered it with the Seddie moment. That was amazing!

And of course, T-Bo was back!! Yay! Lol

Thanks for making this by the way. I'm too lazy to make these topics nowadays. xD
Back to top Go down
https://iloveicarly.forumotion.com
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Haha, no problem.

Yes, I love T-Bo! He's great.

I was all smiles during this episode. But as soon as we got to Freddie, Carly, and their dates, I knew somehow it was be Creddie. Wierd how it turned out right.

He asked T-Bo to turn up this lovey-dovey song and they were dancing together. I was slapping my forehead, slamming my head agaisnt my bed. My mom was watching the screen, then at me, totally confused.

Then we see Sam.

She isn't really happy... you know..

But when she sees Carly and Freddie, her face drops.

She's not surprised. She's not angry.

Sam's upset. Everyone can tell.

Then she walks out, that very same expression on her face, and Carly and Freddie don't even notice.

I think this is where that little fortune "You will fall in love with a complete nerd" really comes into the picture.

Trust me: season three is where the Seddie and Creddie drama begins...

Last edited by SeddieGirl on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay, my vibes tell me that Seddie will happen in the end, so I'm alright with this. It'll all turn out okay, I think. I loved the ending, not at first. It was bad until Sam came in and then I loved it. Showed that there was really something there, if people dared doubt the end of iThink They Kissed.
Back to top Go down
https://iloveicarly.forumotion.com
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Me too. I see it. I know this shipping will happen.

I hated the ending at first. I was so close to turning off the TV till Sam came in. Then I was all, 'Oh! Oh! Seddie!'.

I think they both feel something. I need to look at Freddie again when he's dancing with Carly. Either my imaginations kicking in, or he was just in space, not really all happy. Probubly just me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

I forgot to watch this one... Was working on a project, in a chat, feeling down, and having a nose bleed. Yay! Fun! xD

I don't worry about Creddie stuff. They're just trying to add drama, and keep the fans guessing. *nods*
Back to top Go down
iCant*Think*of*a*Username

iCant*Think*of*a*Username

Location : Gainsville FL. (I'm pretty sure you know where that is...Remember..."DON'T TAZE ME BRO!"

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 am

I liked this one except for the Creddie part at the end. But when Sam came in it made it all better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Same here, iCant*Think*of*a*Username!

And you're right, Queen Julien, they deffinatly are trying to add drama.

And it's working.

I watched the episode again. Freddie's just looking deeply at Carly. And Sam's just all with her upset Sam face. I kinda was pouting during this scene. Oh well.

Next week I hope it'll be a bit better between the three. Or Sam's just gonna pretend like she never saw anything. Or have a big confrontation about it later on. Who knows.

Last edited by SeddieGirl on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:27 pm

I just watched the episode! It had some really funny moments.
I especially loved that thing in the beginning with Gibby! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iSpeed Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpeed Date   iSpeed Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSpeed Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iLove iCarly :: iWill Say Anything :: Episode Talk-
Jump to: