iLove iCarly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLove iCarly

The one and only place to come for everything iCarly!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put some of your iCarly stories here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

Put some of your iCarly stories here! Empty
PostSubject: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Wrote a story didja? Put it here!

Last edited by SeddieGirl on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm not allowed to? Well, okay then. Lol.

Edit: Ohhhhh...because I have my own thread. I figured it out. Okay. Lol.

Last edited by The Bagel Dude on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://iloveicarly.forumotion.com
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Hmm. I'm working on a seddie song-fic. It's a mix of one-shots based on songs.

Chapter two has just been put up!

Chapter 2:

-Freddie writes a letter to Sam
-After Carly and her boyfriend break up, Sam and Freddie go to cheer her up. However, Freddie angers Sam and she leaves.

So please leave a review if you can :]. I get a couple of favorites and story alerts, but it would be nice to hear what you think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5331961/1/iLove_That_Song
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, of course you can! Hold on, I'll adjust.

Just thought 'cos you had your own thread it would be easier, you know? But you can anyway :].

Last edited by SeddieGirl on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm

No, no, it's fine, I guess. I only said that because I didn't realize you put that because I had my own thread.

And I'll check that out in a bit! Would've earlier, but I couldn't get to it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Trust me, it isn't just you. I can't get to it either. I can send you the whole thing from word and put it here though.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 pm

ff.net's glitching. I can wait, so no matter. I'll see it eventually.
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 pm

*Shrugs*. Maybe. Because it says it was updated and has the correct number of words, but it doesn't show chapter two. Plus, I just got a review and it won't show. Weird.
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, see, the forums over there are messed up as well. So it's the whole site. If it's not one thing broken on the web it's another...and this time I'm caught up in it, haha. I got stuff I need to put up too!
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 am

I think it's fine now. That's good :].
Back to top Go down
The Bagel Dude
Admin
The Bagel Dude

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

It's working now? Yay! I'll look at it later, then.
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

What's also wierd is Fanfiction messed up on some of the typos. So I had to edit that.
Back to top Go down
SeddieGirl

SeddieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 pm

I created a new story about last night, and I alread have chapter two up. I'm impressed too, because I've gotten more alerts, reviews, etc. in such a short amount of time.

It's called iGet Caught Up.

Short summery: "Please," She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "You make it sound like hooking up with your best friend's ex-bad-boy boy friend is something terrible."

As you can guess, it's based on the picture and the upcoming episode where Griffin comes back. Just a tiny taste of what to expect, I'll show you one of my favorite scenes so far:

Sam scoffed, and leaned against the door behind her, which happened to be the Benson’s, “Why are you here?”

“I live here,” Griffin stated, unaffected by Sam’s attitude and evil glances. He is just as bad as she is, of course.

Sam rolled her eyes, “I meant here, here,”

He shrugged a bit, “You know, just chilling. Hanging out and walking around a bit. Why, is that illegal?”

“It should be,” she shot back, “Look, I ain’t here to let you ramble about your collection or whatever else you wanna talk about,” She used air quotes at ‘collection’. Sam didn’t consider a set of little plush toys, usually collected by girls between the ages of three and nine, a suitable collection for a male in his teens. ”I need to get my phone.”

“You mean this phone?” Griffin took the red cellular device out of his baggy pant’s pocket and put the phone in-between his thumb and pointer finger, swinging it back and forth in front of the blonde. She snatched it from out of his grasp and held on to it tightly, “That’s it. How’d you –“

“Saw it on the lobby desk. Checked it out and guessed it was yours,” He answered simply.

“Well, aren’t you the convenient one.”

Taking advantage of her current position, he pressed his palm above her against the Benson’s doorframe, leaning slightly so he was eye-level with Sam, “Don’t you think you owe me some sort of ‘thank you’ for my optimistic assistance?”

She slanted against the door a little more, giving him a flirty smirk, “Depends. You still collect Pee-Wee Babies?”

Leaning in closer, he intensified his gaze on her, “Depends if you’re into that sorta thing.”

So that's my favorite scene so far. I'll be working on it and stuff, but seriously, check it out! Smile

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5536162/1/iGet_Caught_Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put some of your iCarly stories here!   Put some of your iCarly stories here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put some of your iCarly stories here!
Page 1 of 1